[clue-tech] Ubuntu lock-up problems

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 06:34:30 MST 2009

If you watch the bootup items closely, you might find something.  Once i discovered the main CPU in a computer was causing it to lock up on Ubuntu and Fedora -- tried both.  If you blinked you would miss it.  But this is actually a possible cause of this problem, and worth checking.

Sometimes the simplest things can be overlooked.