[clue-tech] Google Android

Stephen Lehr slehr at hypermall.net
Mon Jan 5 15:49:24 MST 2009

I was already a T-Mobile customer.  I took my new phone in to my dealer
and had it turned on with the data plan.  The unlocked aspect is not
just that I could use the phone with another service, it also means I
can go in and tear up the OS.  I haven't tried any of that yet, but I
intend to study on it.