[clue-tech] new webmaster?

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 20:09:53 MST 2009

From: "Jed S. Baer" <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net>
> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:39:45 -0700
> Collins Richey wrote:
>
> > > I haven't heard anything specifically. But this sounds like an admin
> > > topic, not tech.
> > >

> > Maybe so, but how you gonna find an admin if you don't advertise to the
> > techies?
>
> Point taken, but I have an announcement on the website, plus a message
> sent to CLUE-Announce, and later to CLUE-Talk.
>
> Yet, CLUE-Tech is for technical discussions. Perhaps I'm naive, but I
> rather expect that those interested in non-technical things related to
> CLUE will already be subscribed to Announce and/or Admin.
>
> That said, should anyone wish to throw their hat in the ring, he or she
> should contact Dennis Perkins directly.
>
> jed

Dave Wilson has said that he knows a young person who is intereested, and Dave is willing to help him learn what to do.  I see no problem with this arrangement.  Maybe it will bring some young blood into CLUE too.

Dave is having trouble subscribing to the admin list, so you haven't seen anything on that list.