[clue-tech] Fedora 11 released

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 06:37:49 MDT 2009

Check out Debian for an absolutely free distribution.  It has more distributions based on it than any other core compilation, IIRC.  It has the advantage that it doesn't inhiibit the installation of non-free software if the user so chooses.

I wonder wat gNewSense is up to if instructions don't exist to include non-free software.

========Keith