[clue-tech] Missing Synaptic [was Re: Grab your coat, it'sstill on!]

WILLIAM PATTERSON+I*I SMITH wpsmithii at msn.com
Wed Nov 18 15:40:58 MST 2009

Thanks for the clarification. Output is;

[bill at localhost ~]$  tail --lines=20 ~/.xsession-errors
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x2c00007
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  19
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x2c00007
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  15
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x140039e
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x2c0000c
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  19
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x280006d
[bill at localhost ~]$