[clue-tech] Copying System to New Drive

Jason Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Wed Oct 21 05:04:56 MDT 2009

A while back I complained of poor mouse function.  I had tried a
different mouse, re-installing Ubuntu desktop, etc.  I found the
problem, or at least a contributing factor:  my IOGEAR switch that I
use to drive two computers from a single keyboard/mouse/monitor.  When
I _unplugged_ the IOGEAR from my computer my second mouse started
working correctly.  Before, I had merely plugged my second mouse into
the PS2? slot and had left the IOGEAR connected via USB.