[clue-tech] Online meetings

Wed Dec 22 21:22:55 MST 2010

Yugma seems to rock. I've tested Win/Lin/Mac, and everything works every way. I like it very much so far.

The one thing I don't like: Every meeting participant must have a Yugma password. They don't have to know it, but they do have to set it, or they can't join the meeting.

The one glitch: The first time a user installs to join a meeting-in-progress, the thing says that the meeting hasn't started yet. A quick retry gets them right in, though.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.