[clue-tech] directions to music players

Louis Miller miller106c at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 17:27:57 MST 2010

Hello,

         I'm trying to rip CDs, and I'm comparing some music players. I
got Exaile, Amarok, Banshee and Rhythmbox. Of these, I found directions
for Banshee, but they weren't very good. I looked on the Rhythmbox
website and couldn't find directions. When I installed Amarok with
add/remove, it didn't install the KDE helpcenter. The big problem I had
in the past was with track data. It automatically got downloaded when
the disc was in the database, but when it wasn't, I couldn't figure out
how to edit the track data. It seemed to mess up the file. Can anyone
give me some hints, please?

Louis