[clue-tech] virtualization

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Jul 28 14:51:50 MDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 13:24 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> libvirt/kvm here. It's gotten to be a pretty nice setup, IMHO.

Oh, and I also run libvirt/kvm at home on my quad-core to run distros to
do package builds on.  Fedora RPMs are my main builds, so I run Ubuntu
to package under .deb, for example.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org