[clue-tech] Ubuntu 10.04 graphic problem

Jason Ash wizardofki at gmail.com
Sat May 1 15:57:19 MDT 2010

The first article is the one that I'm talking about. I changed my Grub
file and added those commands to the kernel line, but it didn't help.
My chipset is an Intel 852GM, so I don't think the article about
Nvidia will help. I'm thinking of just going back to 9.10 since that
worked. Unfortunately, I'll have to redownload and install everything
*sigh*. How they ever let this problem slip through to the stable
release I'll never know. Thanks anyway. Jason