[clue-tech] looking for encryption books references

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 10:38:39 MST 2010

Inspired by the recent request for good reading materials, I thought I'd
make a similar request of my own.  Of late I'm thinking I need to stop being
so blase about information security, and learn what I can about
cyber-security and encryption in particular.   Most of my references are at
least a couple years out of date, although I do apparently have GPG.  In any
case, I thought I'd ask for any good materials folks might be willing to
recommend on the subject.

Mike Bean