[clue-tech] same partition, multiple distros questions

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 22:26:07 MDT 2010

As I sit here and really think about the subject, I think the way to go may
be to just use different filesystems and keep to one distro on my laptop.  I
find myself oddly wondering,  If I do create different filesystems for
different distros, who's to say I couldn't sym-link 'ln -s' the files from
my Fedora home to the Ubuntu one?

Mike Bean