[clue-tech] how to make a bootable ISO from a factory recovery part?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:56:49 MDT 2010

Yes sir, but after staring at it for the bulk of afternoon - I'm not so sure
it's possible anymore.  I think they somehow embedded it in the windows
partition, I can't even access the thing unless windows starts booting.
(don't even get me started, if I start ranting about @#$@#$@# tactics like
that, I won't stop.)

I'm starting to think the path of least resistance is to just shrink the
windows part down to close to minimum and ignore it.