[clue-tech] Application support / further development

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Sep 29 21:04:09 MDT 2010

Chris Tubutis wrote:
> I subscribed to my first Web-based forum just a few years ago and
> have to agree with this move; for presenting threaded information in
> a concise and more easily searchable (IMHO) format, the Web
> forums rock!

I've seen archives that are much easier to navigate than ours.  And I wouldn't unsubscribe if a
gateway to a forum were set up.  All you have to do is present a credible plan and volunteer to
install and maintain the software.

> I find it much easier to merely scroll the mouse wheel up&  down to
> see comments made by many people all at once.

So perhaps it is generational.

> Public Web-based forums are indexed by google which can make
> searching easier.

As are our archives.

> Similarly, looking at the threads available merely involves scrolling
> the mouse wheel.

And the same is true in my mail client.

Thanks for playing!