[clue] [tech] AT commands for sending SMS on Novatel/Verizon USB stick

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Wed Apr 13 21:21:18 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I finally heard back from Novatel today and this device does not support
SMS functions, which is why there are no AT commands which will work for
SMS with the MC760 USB modem on Verizon.  I've got a Sierra Wireless USB
modem with an AT&T SIM in it which works fine for SMS so I'm going to
use that.

Probably the 3G internet connection (USB WWAN) works OK but that wasn't
what I was trying to do.

Thanks,
Jim

--