[clue] [POLITICS] The rights to of the people are gone.

Sun Dec 4 09:56:50 MST 2011

Dammit. Wrong twice in a week. The attribution for the description of the CLUE list goes to Dave Anselmi, not Dave Hanson!

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.