[clue] Introduction and offer

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Mon Feb 7 14:23:19 MST 2011

Hello CLUE members, I would like to introduce myself.  I am Dan
Kulinski, I have lurked these lists and had planned on attending the
CLUE North meetings.  Unfortunately they don't look to be active
anymore and I have been following the CLUE mailing list exclusively.

I am a professional Linux Systems Administrator.  I have worked more
than a decade in this field and know the joys and sorrows Linux can
bring.  I specifically work on high performance computer clusters
(HPC) and manage thousands of CPUs running in a massive parallel
machine.

I have an Essential VPS through ServInt with plenty of space, 768MB of
RAM and some of the best customer support around.  I would be more
than willing to offer up one of my 4 IP addresses for your website and
mail list server.  I believe that ServInt will even delegate the
reverse DNS record, I will check on this if there is serious interest.

I don't have infinite time or infinite funds.  I am not a web designer
and would leave those responsibilities to others.

Let me know if there is interest, I am certainly up for discussion.

Thanks,
  Dan Kulinski