[clue] [Newbie users} Please ask questions!!!

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:25:32 MST 2011

Tony M. Davis wrote in reply to another thread.

< I am running Ubuntu Linux and really enjoy it.  I was puttering around
< and found you guys out of the blue.  You folks are so advanced that
< I'm always embarrassed to ask a question, 'cause my stuff must seem
< so simple to you.  I've managed to ask a few questions and got some
< really great responses.  I appreciate that very much!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE (yes I'm shouting) never be embarrassed to ask
questions. We are here to help you. We all started where you are and
have asked more dumb questions than you can possibly imagine.

CLUE exists to help users at all levels. If you need help, speak up.
If you don't understand something in a post, ask questions.

--
Collins Richey