[clue] [OT] Comment about contentious subjects

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:01:17 MST 2011

On 02/09/2011 02:45 PM, David L. Willson wrote:
> For those that may not be familiar with Godwin's Law, mentioned a moment ago in response to Kevin's post, here's a link:
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/
Rolling with laughter.  First, I never compared anyone to Hitler, or to
Natzis.  But that being said, it was just an example of a very
contentious topic.  I find it hysterical that first, somebody made
Godwin's Law, second that somebody wrote down Godwin's Law, and finally
that somebody wrote an FAQ on Godwin's Law.

Too Funny

Thanks David, you made my day

Kevin