[clue] Linux vs. Windows

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:46:44 MDT 2011

I don't think anyone can honestly argue that you need to respect and/or love
the company, I really got the sense that people were making the standard
"technology is a tool" argument.  You can use a wrench to fix something or
to break somebody's head open, but, at the risk of paraphrasing;   It's a
waste of energy to hate the wrench because of it.

I can sympathize with both ends of the argument actually.  Most of me is
fairly rational and wholly buys into that argument, however, there's a good
portion of me that HATES for purely irrational reasons and enjoys said hate.