[clue] final rant and Pulseaudio question (at the end)

Matt Dew marcoz at osource.org
Mon Jun 6 11:25:08 MDT 2011

(forgive me for this one last non-tech post to the list.  I'll try to be
only techie posts only from hence forth.)

Here's what I know.

1) I mean no disrespect towards you or anyone else, but I respect action
more than words and all I see out of CLUE for the past 6 months is words.
2) I'm not interested in club politics.
3) I'm interested in doing things and getting things done. Some talking
is good,  all talking is not.
4) I'm sure there's many sides to this story but what I see though is it
taking 3 weeks to get a simple site set up.  Site crashes multiple times
per day.  Performance issues that noone understands,  at least 2
versions of the site because some people want a playground and some just
want a site that works.
5) At the risk of sounding like a complete jerk:
    if someone (whoever) can't get a website up and running in 3 weeks,
it's time for that person to go sit back on the porch and let someone
else to take over.  Whether that's you and rackspace or Shawn and
bluehost. I don't care. Not one bit. At all.  It's whoever gets it up
and running first, is cheapest for CLUE both in cost and admin effort.

There, I'm done talking. I'm sick of talking.  I've got more to say but
I will not be yet another person who just talks.  I'm gonna go do stuff now.

Has anyone tied in ladspa/other and pulseaudio?   I've got pulseaudio on
laptop A streaming to pulseaudio on laptop B.  My headphones are plugged
into B.  I'd like to have a _good_ mixer running on B.
and alsamixer and PA's volume control are not sufficient for what I want.