[clue] [TALK] Ultimate home for the CLUE Website

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Jun 8 12:03:42 MDT 2011

I think Raymond's point was more along the lines of, do we have the time to
invest and the necessary skills involved to make this a workable solution.
I don't think he was criticizing the effort at all but rather trying to spur
conversation on the worth of the features a full CMS brings to the
organization.

So, what are the features Drupal brings and what are the value of those
features?  I am not asking you to defend the choice of Drupal, but I am
genuinely interested in the logic that spurred the change and what benefits
members will experience.

Thanks,
  Dan Kulinski