[clue] Nuttiness over Natty Unity

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue May 3 16:29:23 MDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 14:47 -0600, David L. Willson wrote:
>  What a let down... I was looking forward to a prison to bust out of.
> I had my inner criminal primed and ready, and now... Pfah.

It is possible that the view from classic or custom windows is not
sufficient to identify that you're looking into (or out of) a prison.

Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, SuSE, Gentoo, Slackware.  They're all just
personalized peelings wrapped around a beautiful core.  Fortunately, we
can all choose our peelings to taste.
--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>