[clue] MS visual basic

John Fiala jcfiala at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:20:06 MDT 2011

I'm in general in agreement with everyone's comments on this thread -
It's better to use an IDE that works on Linux than try to shoehorn
Visual Studio into wine.

I'm chiming in to suggest a different IDE than Eclipse, however.  I'm
quite fond of KomodoEdit, which is a cross platform open source IDE
(much as Eclipse is) which I find easier to work in than Eclipse,
which depends on Java and which I've had trouble installing on 64 bit
machines in the past.  (There's also a full version of Komodo IDE
which you can pay for to get extra features, but generally I'm quite
happy with the free version.)

--
John Fiala
www.jcfiala.net