[clue] website problems

chris fedde chris at fedde.us
Tue May 24 18:29:27 MDT 2011

Shawn,

I'm sorry if my message was too long.  In the section that begins
"IMHO" one of the recommendations is
  >> * Migrate the CLUEDenver.org website to new VPS.

We'd love to consider Bluehost and would welcome input at the next
server committee meeting proposed for the evening of Thursday, June 2.
 I'm sure Dennis will welcome more representation.

Keep in a cool dry place.
Chris