[clue] Webserver's purpose

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed May 25 13:46:13 MDT 2011

Not sure how to address your concerns as you are pointing the the web
service that cluedenver.org serves up.  This is in contrast to the platform
that service runs on.  A shared host does not always just work.  There are
still management tasks to be done.  Granted a VPS does require more
administration than a shared host but I believe the benefits outweigh that
cost.  There are plenty of administrators on this list, database experts and
I am sure a Drupal user lurking here or there.  I think the big hurdle is
getting them all organized and working in concert to solve the issue and
deploy a working, stable configuration.

Dan