[clue] Boulder - Sr Linux Admin - care and feeding of high volume, high availability servers

Patty Comer patty at technicalintegrity.com
Mon Aug 13 08:15:11 MDT 2012

Technical Integrity is currently seeking a Senior  IT Infrastructure
Engineer for our fast-paced client in Boulder.  If you have a passion for
working with incredibly smart people who care about developing elegant,
large scale, distributed applications for enterprise firms- this position
may be for you.  In particular, our client seeks a candidate that lives and
breathes IT infrastructure, Linux administration, and a true passion for
creating a highly effective and efficient IT infrastructure for a high
availability environment.  It's a unique mix, but this is an incredibly
integral position for a growing, successful company.  You will juggle
multiple responsibilities at all times, your skills will be tested and you
will learn something new daily.  The right candidate will be a part of one
of the best work environments in Boulder, earn a very competitive salary,
have access to very solid benefits and a generous PTO plan.

Five to seven years of experience with the following will be critical to
your success:

.             Building and maintaining Linux servers, specifically
RHEL/CentOS

.             Very strong shell scripting skills  with at least one of the
following languages - Perl, bash, Javascript, Java, Ruby, or C

.             Maintain internal and external application portals

.             Strong network monitoring experience

.             Willing to work outside of normal business hours and
participate in an on-call rotation

.             LAN/WAN configuration and administration

.             Good exposure to Layer 1 and Layer 2 networking protocols

.             Excellent familiarity to configure and troubleshoot DHCP and
DNS technologies

.             Virtualization technologies and theory/ VMWare

.             Managed Services Vendor interface exposure

.             Cloud Hosting experience, such as AWS

.             User account access and general administration

Preferred Skills:

.             Previous experience in a fast-paced or startup environment

.             Strong written and verbal communication skills

.             Ability to work unsupervised

.             Comfortable working in an environment with rapidly

.             changing deadlines and requirements

.             Configuring and maintaining wireless and wired network
technologies and devices

.             Configuring and supporting VOIP or PBX style phone systems

.             Willing to travel to support equipment in other locations

For more information please contact:

Patty Comer

Principal

Technical Integrity

303-663-6378

www.technicalintegrity.com <http://www.technicalintegrity.com/>

Giving High Tech and Clean Tech Recruiting a Good Name

Please note, we share our profits with a variety of local charities and NGOs
quarterly, as a way to give back to our community.
<http://technicalintegrity.com/the-difference/>
http://technicalintegrity.com/the-difference/