[clue] [On Topic - Linux] Latest PCLinuxOS KDE release

Charles W Downing chuckdowning at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 5 09:59:57 MST 2012

In regard to your last paragraph, does PCLinuxOS have anything like
Linux Mint's "Mint Update"?  That program seems to be what keeps LMDE
and other Mints up-to-date.  It can be configged to check for updates as
little as 15 minutes to once every several days.

--
Chuck Downing
Highlands Ranch, Colorado USA