[clue] musings about pclinuxos lxde

Dan cerberus at dividebyfail.org
Sat Feb 25 11:23:22 MST 2012

I was under the impression from the last time i installed libreoffice at least under archlinux that if you did libreoffice in pieces that java was no longer a dependency as long as you didn't use the meta package. Did that change under pclinuxos or libreoffice, or did you just grab the meta package? Just curious :-)
Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad