[clue] I propose that we use CLUE funds to buy two RaspberryPIs

Sat Jan 21 16:30:03 MST 2012

CLUE, whatever it is, already owns a projector and some other gear. The honor system seems to have been working thus far.

I like the idea of a small hardware library.

I wish we had a good, neutral, usually manned place to keep everything.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.