[clue] Website software, Simplify, Decouple

Fri Jan 27 17:12:16 MST 2012

I know it doesn't seem like a CMS would simplify things, and from the perspective of the underlying stack, it doesn't, but from the perspective of most normal, content-contributing humans, having a CMS simplifies things tremendously.

But I agree with the idea of separating web-server from mail-server unless there's a good reason to keep them together.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.