[clue] HTPC systems?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 11:04:31 MDT 2012

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Now I have some food for thought.

As for gaming - what sort of hardware do others use for a game controller?

What about TV style remotes?

Are game controllers and TV remotes hard to set up with Linux?

Another hardware question: do remote keyboards tend to play well with
Linux these days?

As for how I intended to play video files - locally or not - I was
hoping to find a machine that was as quiet as possible for HTPC, so
probably it would be playing them over network, either by mounting
Samba, NFS (or sshfs?) or streaming via DLNA.