[clue] Web Hosting Question

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 21:48:00 MDT 2012

Tom, check out the Gallery open source app.  Been around for a decade.

http://gallery.menalto.com/

This is the official website of Gallery, the open source web based photo album organizer. Gallery gives you an intuitive way to blend photo management seamlessly into your own website whether you're running a small personal site or a large community site.

from SourceForge

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gallery/

Description
A slick, intuitive web based photo gallery. Gallery is easy to install, configure and use. Gallery photo management includes automatic thumbnails, resizing, rotation, and more. Authenticated users and privileged albums make this great for communities
Enjoy!