[clue] FOSS: Graphics Arts and Designs.

Tue Mar 6 15:38:37 MST 2012

ed,

Speaking for myself (I always do), I'd LOVE to learn how to do a few basic things in Blender and GIMP.

If you'd be willing to do a 2-hour "show and tell" of these techniques at a CLUE meeting, let the CLUE speaker coordinator know.

If you'd be willing to lead a Saturday hands-on immersion class for 5-7 hours, let me know.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.