[clue] Ubuntu 10.04 Install disc

rex evans rexfordevans at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 18:48:49 MDT 2012

I downloaded a desktop Ubuntu version 10.04 .
Is there any advantage to the 32 bit version if one has a
pretty new 64 bit machine. i3 intel chip.

The size of the file is 711,084 KB according to Windows.

I used a Standard Windows File System dvd/cd writer and it only wrote a small amount.
So when I looked at it,  the E drive, 697 fee space of 702 total.
Is the cd too small for this and should I use a DVD, or stick, or what?
Maybe I need a special cd writer like I read about on the Mint Linux site.
I may be starting over on this one.