[clue] (fixed) scp help?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:13:13 MDT 2012

We got it fixed.   I asked a co-worker for advice.  I think he worked out
that I was using the wrong key.   Though how I came to have more then one
nearby I'll never quite understand.   I think I'm about 70-80% on his
troubleshooting process.  I'd like to be stronger, but for right now I'm
just glad it works.

Thanks to all Clue-bies for their suggestions!

Bean