[clue] CLUE speaker coordinator.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Apr 3 16:02:24 MDT 2013

You may have noticed that we have no speaker coordinator.  So as president I've been filling in,
badly.  I would like to improve that but if I continue to do it, it will probably get worse.

Would anyone like to be speaker coordinator?

Would anyone like to be president?

Please let me know.

Neither job is very hard.  If you don't have time (say an hour or two per month) then I understand.
  If you do have time and have some other objection I'd be happy to discuss with you.

I used to think speaker coordinator was a hard job.  We've had some decent talks in the past year
(although we've missed some months too).  I think that if you try it you'll discover that it isn't
that hard, people will really appreciate it even though you might not think you're doing well, and
that you're better at it than you think you'll be.  That's been my experience.

I'd be happy to hear from you on or off list.  Please don't be offended if it takes me a few days to
get back to you.

Thanks!