[clue] DokuWiki, 2013-09-10 1830, new McAfee location.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Sep 10 08:50:32 MDT 2013

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Dennis is going to talk about DokuWiki on Tuesday.  Check the web site because we're at the new
> McAfee location: http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=dtc_info
>
> Since we're up by Dry Creek Rd, Havana, and Arapahoe Rd, there are lots of new possibilities for
> dinner.  Is Hoong's still open?  Is an hour enough time to get in and out?

I'm planning to be at Hoong's at 5:30.  Let us know if you can make it.  We'll work on a place for
beer at the meeting.

Hoong's is Chinese.  I've been there once and it was good, I know about it because the study group
used it for a long time.  Here's the web site and map:

http://www.hoongspalace.com/
http://goo.gl/maps/h2Jph