[clue] DokuWiki, 2013-09-10 1830, new McAfee location.

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Sep 10 09:35:43 MDT 2013

I'll be there.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Anselmi" <anselmi at anselmi.us>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 8:50:32 AM
Subject: Re: [clue] DokuWiki, 2013-09-10 1830, new McAfee location.

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Dennis is going to talk about DokuWiki on Tuesday. Check the web site because we're at the new
> McAfee location: http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=dtc_info
>
> Since we're up by Dry Creek Rd, Havana, and Arapahoe Rd, there are lots of new possibilities for
> dinner. Is Hoong's still open? Is an hour enough time to get in and out?

I'm planning to be at Hoong's at 5:30. Let us know if you can make it. We'll work on a place for
beer at the meeting.

Hoong's is Chinese. I've been there once and it was good, I know about it because the study group
used it for a long time. Here's the web site and map:

http://www.hoongspalace.com/
http://goo.gl/maps/h2Jph

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: