[clue] VMs on laptops.

Caleb K go_lanche at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:53:02 MST 2014

I have been using VirtualBox with Ubuntu for almost two years now and it's been excellent. The performance is a little weak for gaming emulators but other than that I have no complaints running a nice LAMP stack with this setup.

the specs: Lenovo T430 laptop, Intel i5-3320M 2.60 GHz for the CPU, VirtualBox 4.3.6 for the VM, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS for the OS.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have questions.

Caleb Kropf
Ops. Support Manager
Yahoo