[clue] 7/8 meeting.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jul 13 15:15:12 MDT 2014

I hope someone will post a review, opinion, or commentary on Kendra's talk last week.  I'd really
like to know how it went and whether it would be worth doing again.

I had to be out of town so I couldn't make it.  Naturally we had a power outage right after I left
and my mail server failed to reboot so I wasn't able to post advertising for it either (which I
should have done earlier--not the server's fault).

It took a day to figure out a way my wife could fix the server but the talk was over by then.  More
on that later.