[clue] TEKsystems Openings

Wed Mar 12 07:33:20 MDT 2014

I was recruited into my current job by a student in a class I was teaching at my last job.

I was rehired by a previous boss in my last job.

Before that, I was self-employed for a year, having been fired for being insufficiently procedural. (I was doing everything my own way, not playing for the team. )

Previous hire was a recruitment by a former co-worker.

Before that... self-employed... It's starting to get foggy...

I don't remember how I got the job before that, but I got laid off when the work got thin.

Before that, I got recruited into a new company by a former co-worker.

Before that was the same, and everything before that was newspaper ads. (They're like Craig's List, but on a page in the newspaper. What's a newspaper? Shut up, kid. Drink your organic juice. )