[clue] Yahoo DMARC breaks mailing lists.

Christopher Cross g1ccross at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:49:17 MDT 2014

We recently had something like this at work and it was because of the from
address not being from a yahoo server. We ended up setting the from address
to one of ours with the original persons name and then setting the reply to
address to that persons address. Not sure how you would handle it on a list
like this. You may need to just need to not use the posters address at all.