[CLUE-Admin] FW: New Real Estate E-Newsletter

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Mar 14 16:52:43 MST 2003

On Friday 14 March 2003 11:43 am, David Anselmi wrote:
>  For the rest of the admins, this does not seem to me to be an issue for
> us.  Rick took addresses out of his personal address book and sent a
> personal message to them.

Dave,

I disagree.  It is certainly an admin issue.  Because Rick said in his
previous email that:

"...though I did use some of the address that I have collected over the last
year or two from CLUE mailings to make up the list."

Based on Crawford's comments and this message which I received today from the
web site contact form, I think it's clear Rick used a list of folks he does
not know personally, and thus does not qualify under the 'he used his
personal address book' argument: