[clue-admin] Website Updates, and Volunteer Change

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Mon Mar 31 07:48:14 MDT 2008

Hey Jed,
Two Updates:   1. Dan's abstract & title    2. location info for DTC mtg

1. Here is the title and abstract for Dan's talk
----
 Topic : Dan Magenheimer on Linux Virtualization

Dan is a consulting developer for Oracle Corporation working from his
home in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, on "Oracle VM"*, Oracle's Xen-based
virtualization product.
With over 25years in the game, including a tour at HP labs, Dan is one
of the heavy lifters in the world of Linux virtualization.
Why is virtualization such a hot commodity ? What use case scenarios
make the most sense ? What are some of the current approaches to
implementing virtualization on Linux, and where are they headed ? How
can I help the linux virtualization effort ?

full bio at :
http://www.xen.org/about/spotlight/danmagenheimer.html
---
2.  It shows the  location For DTC  as bldg2 on:
 the home page  http://cluedenver.org/
and http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=dtc_info
It needs to be changed back to bldg 3 -- we were only back in bldg2 for
those two months were we had a conflict.

so this page shows the correct location info for DTC
http://cluedenver.org/print_DTC_directions.html

thanks
- Todd