[clue-admin] Email Lists Referendum

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Dec 21 09:37:22 MST 2010

I see it that way because it's "always been that way" since I joined the lists.

My understanding is that you are trying to change the group to focus
on the local aspects and I am fine with that. There are many times
where I've been confused by people who look to local groups for help
on a problem that isn't a local problem.

Let's look at the recent archives:
http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-tech/2010-November/thread.html

I think the majority of those e-mails would be better handled by a
national or international topic specific mailing list.

For example this line of questions/answers about how DNS works:
http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-tech/2010-November/023047.html

If the focus of the list is Colorado why ask a generic DNS question here?

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com