CLUE Book Reviews
Welcome to CLUE Book Reviews! This is the location for CLUE members to read and write book reviews for books donated to our meetings. If you would like to contribute a book review, please read our guidelines.
- David Anselmi reviews SSH, The Secure Shell: The Definitive Guide
- Jason Friedman reviews MySQL and mSQL
- Ed Hill reviews GNU Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool
- Jason Friedman reviews The Procmail Companion
- Paul Bille reviews DNS and Bind
- James LaRue reviews Open Sources: Voices from the Revolution
- Paul Bille reviews Linux Programming
- Gary Threlkeld reviews Linux in Small Business; A Practical Guide
- Gary Threlkeld reviews Red Hat The Complete Reference Enterprise Linux and Fedora Edition
- Niko Gonzales reviews The Shellcoder's Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Holes
- Louis Miller reviews Ubuntu for Non-Geeks
Please contact the author directly regarding their review. Other comments can be posted to the webmaster.